I just started spotting about 2-3 days ago. I am not expecting my period for about a week. The spotting is more of a brownish discharge. I dont know if i have any other symptoms because i am not sure if it is just in my head! I feel tired and my back is very sore and i am crying but i think some of it might be me being worried. my periods have been regular for a while now and i havent been on birth control for almost a year. I was going to wait a week to see if i get my period but i am just impatient and i have never spotted before my period was due before and i am also worried that something is not normal... any body with any advice i would sure appreciate it!! thanks!

Just to see if anyone else has had these things happen to them.. i added the above post as well. I took a Preg test a few days before my period was due just to see and it was neg. I have now since missed my period so now i dont know what is going on. I am going to take another one tomorrow morning and then wait to see what happens and if it is neg again i think i am going to wait another week to see if i start and then take yet another preg test to see what happens. any body else with similar situation please reply or with any information!!!
thanks!

I am in the same situation....I notice your post is from awhile ago.... can you please tell me your outcome?