ok i have been breastfeeding for 10 months now and i got my period back almost 3 weeks ago. I had sex a week ago with my husband and now i am spotting (i think) the blood is a brownish color could i be pregnant and this be implantation bleeding or is my body just adjustng its hormones to get things back to the way it use to be before pregnancy?

It could be either one. Was the sex unprotected? I think only time will tell, but good luck which ever way you want it to go.

yeah it was unprotected, and thanx...im hoping im not. we have too much on our plates as is.

ok the brown discharge or spotting, or whatever it is is now gone it only lasted for about 2 1/2 days. I still havent taken a pregnancy test becasue I'm scared of the results. Ikind of feel like I already know that I am. I dont want to be pregnant because I still haven't lost the weight from the first one and I haven't even finished school. On top of that we are kinda broke right now. I can't have this baby but I don't wanna get another abortion either. GEEZ life is frustrating!

^^ yup! no doubt about that! my homeboys motto was "WRAP IT BEFORE YOU TAP IT!" yeah. thats how it is. they dont do just any chick with out a condom. and they always come to me for advise. they all like my brothers. anyways good luck on that!

I am in the same situation!!!