I been cramping for about a week and am supposed to start my period 04/23/09. I noticed that I have some spotting and it is 04/22/09. Is this implantation bleeding or my period?? I had unprotected sex two weeks ago on 04/7/09 b/c I want to get pregnant.....

Hi:
This could likely be either one. Your answer lies in the test. Wait another week or so and take a pregnancy test. If you get a negative, you might want to wait another week and take a second one. This is a tricky time, because the symptoms could be the same right now. Please let us know how things work out for you. We'll be waiting to hear from you.

By now you should know one way or the other. Have you had any pregnancy tests since last posting or was this a false positive? Can you let us know if you saw your doctor or if you just did a home pregnancy test instead? It would be nice to keep posted on your situation so that we know where you're at. Thanks for posting here and let us know!

What did you find out. Are you pregnant? If not, did you find out the cause of your bleeding? I hope that it was just a normal situation. We'd really like to know how you are doing and what the results of your test were. We'd like to be supportive either way. Please let us know. We are waiting to hear from you. I am hoping for the best.

Hey icastillo:
Are you out there? Is everything ok. I and probably others, are waiting to hear from you. Please get back to us. We'd like to know that you are ok, or that you are working thru your situation. Do you need some encouraging or are you so happy that you just haven't sat down long enough to enter a post? I hope that's the case. Take care. I look forward to hearing back from you.