I never have a normal cycle. I am 20 years old, a stressed out college junior, and me and my boyfriend ALWAYS use condoms plus pull out. We had sex around October 16. My last period was Sept. 28-October 4. Since Wednesday, Nov. 15, I have been having very light red and brown stringy discharge but no cramps and no breast tenderness. I tested saturday and it was negative. It's kind of scary how unreliable condoms are but we always check them and like I said, we use two methods but I suppose abstinence is best. NO sex for me for a looong time. Any ideas on what's goin on?

It sounds to me like your period is just messing with you. You have a slim to none chance but I guess its always a possibility. Usually a pregnancy test would show up after that long.Take another test in a couple of days-a week and if its still negative I would recommend you go to the gyno! good luck!

thanks for replying so promptly. I really don't want 2 be pregnant, but if I am it's my own fault. I have going to the doctor, scared of needles :-( I'll try a test in a week.

well at least you were safe about it.there are lots of people (mostly teens) who come on asking if they could possibly be pregnant and they had unprotected sex. IF it happens look at it like it happened for a reason! Good luck and tell me what the results are!!!