Hi, i am 20 years old and i have been having sex on and off since 16, i started using a lot of drugs around this age untill now, and over the past two years have been experiencing a lot of problems with my ability to get an erection. Its not that i am anxious i think i can safely say i am quite confident when it comes to pleasing my partner, its just lately its been really bad, i can get an erection but it will only be 75% erect, even during masturbation, even when fully aroused, the only time i reach a full erection is before ejaculation.

Im sure this is down to too many drugs, cannabis/chemicals, and my previous partners have suggested so too, this is a really big problem because i dont want to take viagra at my age and i feel i am at my prime at the moment and should be having as much sex as possible, which is available to me, i just cant!

I cant even penetrate my partner because the tip of my penis is always soft even when i hold the root of it, its will simply just bend away when i try to insert it, even when my missus is fully aroused and nicely lubricated lol.

Anyone help?!?! Ive looked through lots of threads and havnt come across anyone who is in the same situation with full erection being only roughly 75% of its potential and with a cause possibly down to recreational drugs.

cheers

hiya im in same position as you im 21 n extremely limp due to coke exstacy n MCat abuse it seems to get stronger the more i work out n exercise, did you ever fix it or are you still the same??

Yea,..I'm 50 and I don't much care anymore...