Hi, I have been bodybuilding for some time now. I must also say that the results I have achieved are great. The thing that bothers me the most is that I can not get my arm and chest muscles to get even bigger. Someone suggested that I should do incline bench press. Can you suggest a right technique for this exercise?

Hi, whoever suggested you to do incline bench press was right. This type of exercise helps muscles improve (get bigger). The only, as you said, right technique that crosses my mind is so called snake technique. It uses variations in the width of your grip. This way you develop strength in the various positions of the arms. You should use a forty five degree incline bench. In order to do the exercise correctly, you must talk to the professional trainer. This is the best way you can see how this sort of technique for incline bench press is done.