I’ve tried all the chest exercises like flat bench press, incline bench press, decline bench press and dumbbell flyes and I am not satisfied because there is still fat on my chest. My boyfriends told me that it will lose it if I exercise very hard. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. These chest exercises don’t work on me.

When you girls are going to get it that all these chest exercises, like the flat bench press, incline bench press, decline bench press and dumbbell flyes, or any other chest exercise for that matter, will only help build muscle and increase strength in your chest. You can’t resign the fat from the chest. In this way you just build the muscle under fat. If your goal is to lose the fat from the chest you will have to combine diet with exercise.

What about a bicycle?

New Hope
Yes, I think that bicycle is a good idea. Do you drive bicycle everyday angtenpostav? How long?