Hello everyone One of my relatives is very interested in alkaline diet. His best friend accidentally found this diet and he lost 70 pounds in 7 months. Now Mike (my relative) wants to try the diet himself. His friend told him all about the foods he must avoid and foods that he must eat if he wants to follow this diet correctly. He also mentioned that the daily water income is very important. Can someone explain this to me? Why the daily income is so important and how much water you need to drink while on this diet? Please write me here because my relative wants to start with the diet as soon as I give him this information.

Hey there

As you may know our body consist 60 percent of water and water is essential for the almost every process in our body. Water flushes toxins out of our vital organs, carries nutrients to our cells, and provides a moist environment for ear, nose and throat tissues.

How much fluid an average, healthy adult, following Alkaline diet, need? This is a very simple question but it’s not so easy to answer.

When it comes to this diet, water income is very important. I don’t know exactly how much water you will need to drink but I believe that eight glasses daily is enough.

Hi

I am following this diet since last month. I am very satisfied and I recommend it to all who want to lose extra pounds and to improve overall health. My advice when it comes to daily water income is very similar to Aristotle40’s.

I’ve never found the information how much water to drink while on this diet, you just find “drink as much water as you can”.

The Institute of Medicine determined that an adequate intake (AI) for men is roughly about 13 cups (3 liters) of total beverages a day. The AI for women is about 9 cups (2.2 liters) of total beverages a day. I think you can follow this recommendation while on Alkaline diet.