Hi, I’ve been feeling really weird lately. I have an excessive vomiting and nausea, along with some hearing problems. I think these things are related with my inner ear. Maybe it is infected or something like that. Could this be a reason?

Yea, I think it’s possible that excessive vomiting has something to do with your inner ear. I had a similar problem. I had vomiting, vertigo and dizziness so often and so strong, that I usually had to lie down. I also had painful seizures and feeling of constant pressure on my ear. When I finally went to a doctor, he sent me to do some tests, and diagnosed me with Ménière's disease. Unfortunately, this disorder can’t be cured, so I could only give my best to control and relieve vomiting and pain. I am on low-salt diet, and I don’t drink alcohol and coffee any more. I feel better now, and I hope I won’t have those problems with my inner ear again.