I had intercourse in my fertile week before my ovulation day (today)? Am i pregnant?
Today is my ovulation day and i feel cramps and lower back pain. The same feelings i feel when i have my periods, but my periods are not due for another two weeks.

s it two early to do a test?
Curious

You had sex during your most fertile time, so you could be pregnant, yes. You may be having implantation discomfort, which can happen.

It's probably too early to take a test, yes. If you're late three days or more on your period, that's the best time to take a pregnancy test. I'm sorry if that's too long, but pregnancy tests don't work very well if you just got pregnant. There's not enough human growth hormone to detect at that time.

3-days before, the day of, and the day after your ovulation are the days of highest percentage of getting pregnant. But, a week before isn't pushing it either so it is still likely.

Those symptoms cannot be pregnancy symptoms because pregnancy symptoms do not come that early. Ectopic pregnancies can have lower back pain and cramps but again you do not get symptoms the instant you conceive.

It is way too early to do a test. Go ahead and wait until 5 days before your period, that is when you can take a first-response test. Or, about a week after the missed period(if it hasn't come) and take an HPT or other pregnancy test.

Those cramps and the pain may be do to a wacky change of hormones, so if you've made any great changes in your exercise, weight, stress levels, sleeping schedule it could be due to that or just due to ovulation. They may also be due to other non-pregnancy related serious issues.

Go talk to a doctor, and get tested at an appropriate time for the best results(i mentioned those good times above).

Thanks for your replies,
I am due for my periods in three days time. This morning i took a preg test and was negative. I am thinking to still wait for my periods to come. I just feel different this month. Maybe its just because were tring to get pregnant.