I lost my appetite and lost 50lbs in four months and my breasts became soft and flabby. I am doing excercises for the pectoral muscles..will gaining weight back make my breasts firm again?

I think that if you lost so much weight that you will have to wait for your body to catch up to you. If you did happen to gain all that weight back then yes your breasts would probably get firm again. I know a lot of people who lose weight quickly usually undergo surgery so you might want to consider that. Had you thought about plastic surgery for fixing it? Please keep us posted on what you decide.

Hallo,
I am not sure if you gain more weight that your breast will be stronger. This can depend on the kind of weight you gain. For instance if you only gain fats your whole body will be kind of soft, but if you gain just muscles then you will have strong and firm body, and there for the chances of having strong and firm breast is also great. I would suggest that you do as much as you can of exercise and eat very healthy and you will have positive results here. Also don’t push your self too hard to get unwanted effects. I hope this helped you a bit.
All the best to you,
Karen