Hi i am new to this site and i was just wondering. I have been on the shot for 3yrs i was due to get my next shot in january but i didn't cause i am stopping my birth control. My period is very irregular and i have been having this mixture of brown and blood discharge with my periods since i have stopped my needle. can i get pregnant while having a irregular period and what does this brown discharge mean?

Yes you should be able to become pregnant even though you are irregular, the brown discharge could mean that your cycle is trying to get back on track after being on the shot for so many years...It could also mean other things as well..However if you are concerned about this you may want to talk to your obgyn about this and get their thoughts...They may also be able to give you something to get your periods back on track...