I've been married for 2 years. My husband and I have been trying to conceive since we got married. I have a few questions, or rather unsolved mysteries, ;)but will only mention the "bad" ones below: 1 - when he ejaculates inside, it burns -- like FIRE. I have bled once or twice because of the burning, but I don't understand because the pre-ejaculation never bothers me. I have no clue as to what it is...someone please help. 2 - I have irregular periods...there is no rhyme or reason to them, they just come and go as they wish. What can i try to help me conceive? We have been praying for a child, just haven't been blessed with one yet. Hopefully one day SOON, I will. Please respond, any thoughts, ideas, or concerns would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, in advance!

Hi guest,

1.  You may be allergic to his semen.  It does happen. 
2.  Have you seen your gyn/ob for a checkup?  What do they say?

After a year of trying we begin to consider fertility issues.  You may want to consider seeing a fertility specialist to determine what, if anything, is going on.  Your husband will also need to be evaluated.

Good luck.