Has anyone experienced irritation to the throat after applying lip gloss?

I do!! Certain lipsticks too! But I don't know why. :/

Yes i get this too specially when i apply lips balm (which supposely was invented to protect the lips) but after applying this i get sore and itching troat! I've tried 2-4 brands and all give me same reaction! I seriously want to know why :(

I do. When I apply lip balm or lip gloss of some brands like The Body Shop or Nature Republic (a well know korean brand) or even some cheap unbranded lip balms/gloss, they transfer to my mouth and throat by my saliva and it feels irritated, burning, dry and itchy and it's very annoying and makes me clear my throat so many times which in turn makes my throat even more irritated and dry!

Does anyone know what the ingredient in lipsticks is that makes us have a sore throat? I get it too! I notice it with most lipsticks and lipbalms no matter the brand, although it isn't as bad when I wear Mac Lipstick!

I experience this too! Does anyone know what is causing this or what brands don't cause this?

Oh my god yes me too and everybody says it’s an allergy and there is no information about it on the internet, so I don’t understand it

Yes all of the time I also figured it was an allergic reaction but it just doesn’t make sense it’s so bothersome because it only happens when I use the chapsticks that work the best for me

Yes! My throat feels coated or something and it's hard to swallow

yes! it sucks

YES even when I just finished applying coconut oil to my lips (as it has hydrating effects) and I was still getting this weird itching sensation at the back of my throat and I also get this when I use Natural Collection's clear lip gloss from Boots, but still get this dry throat all the time! I just don't get why the reason for this isn't on the internet. I need a doctor.