I have been trying to lead a healthy life for almost two years now. I am 33 years old and in my 30th year, I had 25 extra kilos and a miserable life. Then I decided to turn everything upside down and now I am completely different person. Well, as far as the body shape is concerned. I exercise, I am constantly on diets and I do not even drink juices, I swapped them with teas. Is it a liter of green tea too much a day?

Congrats on changing bad life habits. That is something I have been trying to do last five years but with no effect. I managed to endure one month at best and that is it. Anyway, I have never been able to take tea instead of any other liquid. But, I have e friend who likes tea and he told me more then once that whichever sort of tea you drink, you must not overdo it. Green tea has a substance poliphenil that might damage your kidneys or liver, if it is taken in big amounts.