Hello, folks. I am a great fan of teas and I have recently heard about some strange combination. It is something where green tea is combined with brown rice. I would really appreciate if someone could tell me what the name of this combination is. Thank you for replying. Bye, folks!

Hi, there. I know what you mean. Green tea with brown rice is called Genmaicha. Brine rice is incorporated here into the steeping process. The taste of this tea is strong, so prepare yourself. However, I have tried it once and I liked it. It is delicious both cold and hot. You should try it. Let me know your impressions after trying it. Bye!

Hello. I have tried this combination called Genmaicha. It has a fantastic flavor. I hope you’ll like it. You can find on the internet how to prepare it. You should be cautious not to use white rice. The nutty flavor that genmaicha possesses comes from outer layers of brown rice. If the rice grains start with popping during the process, you don’t need to worry. They will still give this tea an exquisite taste. Bye!