My husband was diagnosed with sarcoidosis 5 years ago and since then he’s been in remission only for a few months per year. I know that sarcoidosis is incurable and that the best we can hope for is more frequent and longer remissions, but the disease is starting to take its toll on my husband’s lungs so he’s currently on prednisolone. While I was researching online, I stumbled upon a website that claims that their ‘Aden protocol’ is capable to completely cure sarcoidosis – which is hard to believe, and they claim this is completely natural treatment. Their book is not cheap at all and before spending any money on this, maybe someone with sarcoidosis could share their experience?

I have been reading the Aden Protocol book. It is poorly written, sarcoid is frequently referred to as "sarcome" which it is not, and there are many incorrect medical facts in the ebook.  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Please do not purchase it.....I've found it a complete waste of my time!!!  

Whoever you are obviously have not read the book because everything you stated is incorrect. I have Sarcoidosis and I followed the book and it worked for me.

That's great! So you can elaborate on the start of your condition, how the protocol works, and the end result of your condition today. All would like to know with this condition. Every one would like to know what works instead of another "claim" that doesn't hold water.