Just wondering if anyone has had any side effects of smoking the Smoke 51 electronic cigarette. I have had chest pain and coughing. Thanks

I have been using the Choice electronic cigarette
since Sept. '08. I'm not sure if the Smoke 51 is the same as mine or not, I know there are different sizes, but I think they all pretty much work the same way. I have not had any side effects at all, rather, I am breathing better. I do know from research, the cough may not be bad, according to what I have read, when you quit smoking cigarettes, your lungs start to clean out the bad stuff (tobacco, tar, etc.) that develops from smoking cigarettes. However, I would not think it would cause chest pain, my opinion is, you should probably see your Doctor. Hope you get better, I'm hoping this will help us all quit for good.

I use the Choice electronic cigarette (***edited by moderator***) and I haven't had any probems, in fact I am breathing better. I do know that stopping cigarettes will cause some coughing which is your lungs trying to rid itself of the tar, tobacco, etc. but I don't think it should cause you to have chest pain, probably should check with a doctor. good luck

I use e cigs but i get them from invisismoke, they are less expensive they and are the same as all the other ones i have tried. but no problems, i have actually cut way back with ease.

I bought the smoke fifty one today and my first few inhales made me cough very deeply. However, it was due to the mg amount... I smoke lights and my cartridge is for a regular. It was simply to strong for me. I went back to the store and told them I couldn't stop coughing and he switched out my filters and I haven't had an issue since. I do notice I am puffing on it an awful lot though... more than I would regularly smoke.... Is this normal at first?

I actually bout a Halo Electronic Cigarette, as I heard that they were having problems with the ones made in China. The Halo uses American Made Smoke Juice, which I prefer, as the quality control standards are much more stringent there. The FDA Actually came out with studies indicaing the existence of Antifreeze chemicals in the Chinese stuff. I don't think I would ever smoke that "Chinese poison".

Johnny Blaze

Instead of purchasing the Smoke 51, I decided to go with the Halo Electronic Cigarette. They use American made smoke juice instead of the stuff that comes over here from China. The FDA recently did a study showing that the Chinese smoke juice contains some of the same ingredients found in Antifreeze. yuck! You'll never catch me smoking that "Chinese Poison".

Johnny Blaze

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

STAY AWAY FROM THE 51!!! I have tried three ecigarettes and found the epuffer to be the most like an actual cigarette. When trying the 51 yes, it made my chest tight without the sensation of actually smoking - other than leaving a TERRIBLE taste in my mouth. The third brand emitted a strong chemical smell - with some friends saying it was worse than the "real" ones. Be careful when buying e-cigarettes at mall Kiosks, the 51 for example does not stand behind its product. After being unhappy with the experience, they would not take the product back for a refund. At the point of sale - they simply forget to tell you this. Also, the Fifty-Ones sold in the AZ malls switch out the empty mouth covering but leave the atomizer in (used by many people that day). Funny their reason stated for not accepting returns was "health" reasons. I guess it is OK to jeopardize health if it is for a sale. I recommend the e-puffer. It is wonderful. Stay away from companies that don't care about how they sell.

Smoke 51 absolutely stands behind its product, that is why we have a life time warranty on our product unlike the other companies that will leave their customers stuck when the product breaks. No we do not issue refunds for used products and that is clearly stated in our terms and conditions on the website and at all mall kiosks. If anyone has any issues or questions they need help with please contact our customer service department at 888-766-5351 and we will be glad to help you out.

I have been using Smoke 51 for approximately 4 or 5 months and have had nothing but problems with the charger,  the cigarette and filters...I have been back to the mall kiosk so many times I cannot count,  because either the cigarette quits working , the battery charger quits charging and some of the filters are not very good.....They say that the product has been improved,  however I have a hard time getting the filters that I need, because there is always a reason their order hasn't come in,  etc, etc, etc.....I would never buy this particular product again...I would probably try the epuffer as mentioned above....

This is for the 51 company Rep!!! Not at the Mall Of Abilene kiosk. She even admitted that because it was an electronic it will need to be replaces regularly. NOT what I was told when I paid $250 for everything. I only had it a week when it stopped charging.And as for the no refund policy I was not told that either and when she told me that today she pulled the sign out from behind the cash register and boxes it was hid so that no one would see it. Now I am out the money that i spent on this piece of c**p and the money I thought that it would save me on cigs. DO NOT BUY Smoke 51's.

As for the phone number listed. called it 3 times and each time was on hold for 5-10 mins then it disconnected on me.

jctexgrl,
I do not see why you say you are out the $250.00. As you were explained there is a warranty on the product and we will have no problem replacing any battery or charger that is broken. I am not sure what phone number you are calling but we receive hundreds of calls on a daily basis and I have not heard from any of our regular clients they had problems calling us. What phone number are you calling?  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***