Hi guys! I'm new to the forum, but I want your thoughts on this. I've seen couple articles on how icing you muscles after a run or a workout might be counter productive to recovery. I wanted your guys take on this.

Thanks!

Thank you for making effort for providing it but i personally do not believe on it i mean things which can be sorted out by natural stuff doesn't really need a product which is not made of nature made stuff.

Several years ago a team of Japanese researchers put a dozen college-aged men on exercise bicycles for four to six weeks of training. Following each workout, the research subjects stuck one limb in an ice bath at temperatures ranging from 5 degrees C to 10 degrees C (41 degrees F to 50 degrees F). The other limb stayed at room temperature, allowing everyone to serve as his or her own control.