I've been trying to conceive for just over a year, and been unsuccessful. I figured this may have been because my ex-boyfriend couldn't have children, or because of past suicide attempts. I heard of implantation bleeding a little while back, and have been hoping for at least that. It would relieve my fears of never being able to have children.
Anyway, I'm with a new man now, and we have been trying to conceive for a little over 2 months now, and we've been unsuccessful. I know we need more time than 2 months though. We have been 'it'ing every night for a few weeks now (not that you wanted to know that). I began ovulating around the 9th of June, and about a day or two ago, I noticed a faint pink color on the toilet paper when I wiped. My period is due in 4-5 days, but I've been having a slight cramping feeling.

Could the faint pink color and the slight cramping have been implantation bleeding, or am I just getting my hopes up?

If it git in her , yes it could happen. It us nit impossible. A lot of people misconcept that. Think if you "pull out or just do it on the outside she cant get pregnant but they couldnt be any More wrong. You very much can get pregnant. It just depends if any got i side and how far.