Ok, so about a week ago I got off my period, it wasn't really like my other periods, it was lighter than usual, but after I got off I had unprotected sex from March 10th through the 13th every night. Yesterday I experienced some light pink discharge on the toilet paper, only when I wiped, that stopped for the night, but today it started again, but a little more than yesterday. It has NO odor. I'm more hungry now than usual, I'm not experiencing sore breasts though. I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but since Saturday I've been feeling "drunk", and it gets worse when I look down only with my eyes, been having more headaches,  fatigue, and last night and this morning I felt a slight crampy feeling in my lower abdomen. Do I need to go to the doctor, or just wait to see if I miss my period? Is it too soon to have implantation bleeding? 

Urine test will  confirm pregnancy. You can do this at home

It's way too soon. It takes 7-14 days to conceive and implantation. I would say wait 14 days after you had unprotected sex and then use a HPT. Or wait until your missed period for the more accurate. Also you ovulate 14 days after your period began. Of you had unprotected during that time then you will have a better chance of conceiving.

I'm aware of that, I just need to make sure nothing more severe is wrong, you know? Like cancer.

I also read online that it can happen earlier than that. I think I'll just go to my doctor to confirm that nothing more severe is wrong, since you didn't really help me at all.

***this post is edited by moderator *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

.. If you do your research online then go from that we all know everyone is different. It's an average people conceive from 7-14 days. That's why everywhere is says to wait 14 days after unprotected sex to take a pregnancy test. 

But to put everything aside good luck at your doctor appointment. No matter how much you don't like someone I would never wish cancer upon anyone. So good luck that it isn't anything bad. Hope it is just a blessing pregnancy.