I've had sex with one guy, and it felt amazing. And my bf now and I are waiting a while, but he fingers me and it always feels really good.

I feel like I'm having an orgasm because I get really hot and it feels intensely good and then I feel relaxed after the moment passes.

But other times I feel like I'm going to burst. Like I'm going to pee real bad, and when he keeps doing it, it hurts so we have to stop.

What's the deal? I have no problems at all with getting turned on and I get wet easily and it feels good, but that feeling I get. Like I'm going to explode...What's the deal?

Sounds like an orgasm to me!!!
When i was a lot younger (a lot) i remember asking my friend what did it feel like to have an orgasm. She told me it feels like you hold your pee in mid stream. That what it feels like to me now.
The pain you feel after you have had an orgasm is that your clitoris is VERY sensitive. If he continues to stimulate that, it is sometimes painful and sensitive. No need to worry. It's quite normal. When you two do decide to have sex, don't forget your BC. and or a condom, preferably and!!

Thank you. Yeah, I'm on the b-control shot and I know he's clean. So I'm safe! But we don't plan to til the end of the summer. He's going to college 5 hrs away so it will be something to miss=) lol I;m taking it slow.