Hi All, I am 21 now. From the age of 13 or 14 i started masturbating. At that age I didn't know what I was doing is called masturbation. With time I learned that I have been masturbating from the age of 13 or 14. During that age i used to apply soap on my c**t and rub my clitoris. After some time had great pleasure. When I was in grade 9 I learnt about sexual intercourse. After that onwards I started masturbating with a pencil or pen. For the past 2 to 3 yrs I always use pencil to masturbate. When I am sexually aroused I insert the the pencil and and move it in and out. After some time I will feel like I am about to orgasm so then I move it in and out fast. By doing so I orgasm. I always use a unsharpen pencil to mastubate. After the age of 19 I used to think how will it be to have sex with my husband. To be frank I have a whole lot of sexual desires. I can't wait till I see my man going down on me and making me moan like hell. From this age onwards I used to masturbate a lot. Most probably I masturbate atleast once a day. On some days i do it 2 to 3 times. Even during the days I have my periods(mensus) I masturbate. Many of u might think Y I am not using sex toy or dildo. Thats bcoz I want to remain as a virgin till I marry. At times I think Y don't I ahve sex with my boyfriend but then I am really scared to do so as I am living in country where people see into customs and tradition. Bcoz of this If I loose my virginity I will definitely have problems with my in-laws. Also I don't want to cheat my hubby coz I expect him to be a virgin till he marries me. My question is : 1. Is it alright if I masturbate with a pencil? Will there be any side effects of masturbation bcoz of this. Will it affect my sex life after marriage? Will it affect my pregnancy after marriage? 2. Am I physically and mentally alright coz I am having so much sexual desires and that I am masturbating everday , even during the days i have my mensus? 3. Are there any better ways to satisfy my sexual desires? 4. Should I have consult a sex psychiatrist? 5. If I tell my future hubby that I masturbated with a pencil will he take me in a wrong way? 6. When ever I orgasm, I never ejaculate(cum) my juices. I will be wet wen masturbating and get more while doing it. But When I orgasm I never cum. Is it alright if i don't cum though I orgasm. Is it a must to cum when orgasming. If I don't cum am I physically wrong?

Well, hun, here are my answers to your questions.

I've played with myself with a pencil myself. Actually, 6 at a time. I haven't suffered from it yet, but I've actually only been doing it for about a month, so from what I know that's alright. There could obviously be side affects of your scratching yourself because of the rough edges on the pencil. It should affect sex at all, though, because a pencil isn't enough to stretch you all that much. It won't affect pregnancy at all. Trust me, if a man thrusting into you like they do sometimes doesn't hurt the baby, the pencil won't hurt it before you start to carry. In fact, it's a good thing to have lots of sexual stimulation during pregnancy for multiple reasons.

Also, you're nowhere near physically OR mentally strange for having sexual desires. Everyone, and I repeat, EVERYONE has sexual desires. Some people have stronger sexual desires than most people. For example, me and my girlfriend have very intense sexual desires, and sometimes we can go at it 2-3 times a day, and at most times we're not even trying to get off, we just enjoy the closeness feeling. But there's nothing wrong with wanting to please yourself. And often times your menstral (SP?) cycle will cause you to be even more turned on than usual, but all periods are different.

Oh, this is a fun question. There are probably a million and one better ways to satisfy your sexual desire. On your comment about not wanting to use a dildo because you want to remain a virgin, I have one thing to say. Losing your virginity means you're having actual intercourse with someone. Using a dildo or something else along those lines doesn't mean you're not a virgin. You may pop your cherry from doing so, but hell you could do that horseback riding or driving down a bumpy road in a truck with terrible shocks. It's alright to use a dildo, but if you don't want to because you think it'd make you feel uncomfortable about your relationship or sex, that's another story entirely. I would actually suggest getting an egg, a small vibrator that you slide inside you and turn on. It's not big, but there's massive pleasure from it. And the best thing about eggs is that you will have both hands free to massage your clit or your breasts as you see fit.

There's nothing wrong with using pencils to play with yourself really, and there's nothing wrong with your sexual desires, so you really don't need to see a sex psychiatrist.

If you tell him that you play with yourself with pretty much anything at all and he gets upset, he's being just a tad bit rediculous, and I think a LOT of women will agree with me here. I had an ex that got upset with me because I had a small collection of dildos, but I laid him straight and told him that I didn't always have him there to please me. Also, you can let him know that you just had a lot of sexual desire, but you wanted to wait until you two were married so it would be very special the first time. Also, another thing you could do is let him do these things for you. If you two get caught in fourplay, it's not necessarily considered sex. You'll be a virgin as long as you're not penetrated by a penis. And who knows, you might enjoy him using the pencil on you more than yourself. <3

Well, here's a strange question. There's nothing wrong with not ejaculating. In fact, only some women can do it naturally. It's more of a learning process. But most women only get extremely wet until orgasm, and don't ejaculate. You don't have to feel weird about it, and there isn't anything physically wrong with you at all. It's just something you had to either learn to do, be born with the talent for, or just tell yourself that you don't care all that much. I advise asking your BF/Fiance/Hubby about it first to see if he would be interested in having you ejaculate. Most men rather enjoy it <3

Hope I've been helpful. With love,
Jbear the Panda

you are just prerfectly finenothing wrong with you

1. Yes its okay to masturbate with a pencil, but use the end of a hairbrush or your fingers it'll feel better.

2.You are mentally fine, everyone imagination runs wild sometimes ;)

3. Have sex, or buy a vibrator

4.NO

5.Dont tell him he doesnt need to know, unless he asks about it :)

6.By ejaculate do you mean squirt, i have never squirted and i have masturbated for three years :)

Question: how did you break your hymen?

You will know because your vagina will bleed and you will feel it . It can also just get torn by sex so yea

one thing, if the pencil does not work out, try a sharpie. works great!

Ok so first of all u cant lose ur viginity with a dildo, ok the only way u will lose it is sexual intercoase you cant lose it with a dildo ok so go and buy a dildo.. too how the f**k would u be cheating on ur man if u r using a dildo... I couldnt stop laughing at that omg loool. And three i really get annoyed when people say they r going to wait until they r married it up to you. just talk to ur boyfriend and if he wants to do it and we can all see u want to then just do it, its ur body , your life not your parent or in laws ok like ur fingering ur self 3 times a day u need to have sex by now and ur 19 like come onnn.

I like to stick multiple pencil and pens inside me the I would wiggle them around and pee everywhere and pour shitloads of lotion on me and rub it and then I WILL GO ON INTO THE SHOWER AND SIT ON THE SIDE PUSHING THEN DEEPER AS I push then deeper I MASTERBUTE SO BRUTALLY AND WEIRD I FEEL SO SHAMEFUL AT TIMES. IM A f*****g FREAK :(

Where do you put the pencil

What part of your ass do you put the pencil

Not freaky at all

I love it
It feels so good I will stick 3-4 pencils inside of me and oh I just wasn't to f**k my bf but my family hate him so I can't and when we get close I jug pull a way but I have never used a dildo
I do it every single night and even when I'm at friends house then Sometimes she'll help me
Shell will get 3 sharpies and sick them in me and then eventually get faster and harder i end up cuming
And it feels so good sometimes I have sex with her and I can't wait till I get a penis inside of me oh the feeling if it feels good with pens and pencils then imagine a penis
I feel bad that I hav sex sometimes but then I miss the feeling and start again

No your not... In fact some people like that ;)

Its not frecky at all I felt like that too but now I don't :-)