I am 18 yo girl and am steady with my 25 yo bf. He is huge down there (11+) and very thick too. I feel pain in vagina when we do it. But I love it too and orgasm violently. Now I think he wants anal (he has started licking my ass quite often and I love the sensation there). I am scared 'coz of his big size. I am too tight at the backdoor (as compared to vagina). Plz guide me what to do.

I'm pretty sure you can do it if you/he takes it slow and easy so it doesn't hurt you. Start out with something small like his finger and work up to his penissize. If you want to do it ---- if not, just say NO!

When he licks my ass, the sensation is simply out of this world and I want him to lick more and more.......Its the size of his penis that I am scared of.......My as****e is too tiny for his penis to fit in. I am scared of the pain. Can my ass get torn by his penis ? ....Is anal sex worth the pain? Although I definitely would like to get my backdoor stuffed.....

Well if you want to do it and I suggest getting some lube...just sayin,It'll definitley help a lot

Plz tell me:

(1) Is anal sex safe ?

(2) Will it be safe if he cumms in my ass ?

(3) Will I get pregnant by anal sex ?

(4) Will it hurt too much ?

Any girl who has done anal plz gude me .....

Anal sex is absolutely safe. I am doing anal since last 2 years with my bf and find am loving every time. I never had any problem with anal sex. Rather I am happy that atleast I would not get pregnant doing anal.
My bf always cumms in my ass. The feeling of hot steamy cum exploding deep inside my ass cannot be expressed in words....it can only be felt. The fact that his cum is filled inside my ass gives an erotic sensation till the next morning !! Rather I always ensure that he cumms in my ass and I don't let him pull out his penis from my ass when he cumms.
No, you wont get pregnant by anal sex.
It will hurt initially, but you must use lots of lube. My bf also has monster penis.....BBC (Big Black penis) and he f**ks the hell out of me, but I love the pain. He is 11+ and I cant wrap my palm around his shaft....but he f**ks my ass great. You will love it, but you must use lots of lube.
Hope I have cleared some of your doubts.....Enjoy !!