im 17 years old. im perscribed to a anti depressant for a slight depression problem and xanax for anxiety. i suffer from panic attacks and some terible anxiety. one problem is sometimes when im at home at night on the computer ill get freaked out real easy and think about scary things like ghosts or the mothman. cemetaries and dead things have always really freaked me out. sometimes at night ill start thinking about weird things like ghosts or someone is coming to get me in my house. i feel like im being watched sometimes and i just get this fear. theres times where ive been sleeping and woken up screaming from either a bad dream and i could not go back to bed i would be so freaked out

Celebrity
The best treatment is CBT. I highly recommend cbt for panic, anxiety and depression. I have been off meds since shortly after my group ended. If you can't afford a cbt group pick up a copy of Been there, done that? Do this! By sam obitz (tao3.com) and start doing the tea form exercise in it. This is one of the two books we used in my group. The more you work on the exercises the more relief you get, I am still improving today and been off all my meds for a while.

Good advice! The TEA forms have changed my life. CBT,CBT,CBT yea!