HI GUYS,, im having this feeling that my vagina is so itchy, just the outline of my vagina..and im also having a white secretion, do you think the problem is because i wear scented panty liners,, coz every time i use them it always become itchy.. what is the main cause of the itchiness of my vagina.. can someone try o help?

Health Guru
I would say yes the scented ones are the cause and I would try just plain ones, the itchyness and discharge could be a yeast infection caused by the scented panty liners.
Is the discharge sort of thick and lumpy and does it have any odor?

Hi

As My reply area popped up so did blankcanvas's reply, with the same thing I was about to suggest lol

I would switch to unscented pads and soap and possibly get some treatment for a yeast infection which can be purchased from any chemist. Perfumed products can be a real pain for some women, starting off yeast infections whenever you use then, if this does happen to you avoid them in the future where possible.