Good day all,

So today was so stressful day. I have one confession to make – my husband’s kid, from the first marriage, girl named Laura, is driving me crazy, literally.

We don’t spend a lot of time together, but when she is under my roof for the weekend, she is just saying how fat is she, that she needs to lose her weight. I mean, really? Dear girl, look at me :)

Now, she has this crazy idea to follow nutrisystem diet plan. I was wondering, can you tell me for how long this diet plan last?

Help me, I am going to be crazy :D

Hello there,

So nutrisystem aims to help you lose your weight. Now, you don’t have to decide what food is good for your diet program. The good thing is that you don’t need to count calories or carbs. You always know that you are eating proper portion sizes. So, each day you can eat breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. And you follow this diet until you are satisfied with your pounds, with your weight loss.

I really hope that this information is helpful, because I do know how this diet program can be successful.

Enjoy. If you have more questions, feel free to ask. Regards! 

Hello you,

Well, thank you so much. I will tell her this as soon as I can – this weekend. I have to say that she is really annoying about this issue, but I just can’t turn my back to her. I really want to help her about this. I am just saying that she was so annoying with constant questions, and now, when I finally have the chance to tell her more about this, I believe that she is going to think that I lie :)

Never mind. I will help her create eating plan, and I hope that she will be happy with her weight loss. Finally :D

Tnx