Hi, folks. I am planning to practice meditation. However, I am not sure if I am ready for that. I think that people should be prepared for something like that. Are there any psychological drawbacks of meditative treatments? What do you think about this? I will really appreciate to hear what you think about this.

Hi, there. I think that meditative treatments can bring many benefits. However, one should be ready for this. I see that you already have some doubts. It is not good for the treatment. You should first resolve your dilemmas. Talk to someone who can help you with this. Perhaps you should consult a meditation instructor. Good luck! Bye!

Hello. Of course there are psychological drawbacks in meditative treatment. Meditation does not make miracles. You cannot expect that people who are overambitious and busy just to embrace meditation at once. I think that a person that plans to practice meditation should embrace some moral norms first. Meditation is not just physical skill; it is also a spiritual discipline. I agree that you should discuss this with someone who is an expert. He can give you some answers. Please, let me know what you do. Bye!

Hi, everyone. I agree that one should be prepared psychologically for practicing the meditation. Many people go for this when they reach some age. Maybe wisdom comes with age, I don’t know. Maybe when people become older, they have fulfilled all their obligations regarding family and carrier. You should really see what you really want. If you are not sure, don’t go for it. Talk to someone who has already practiced it. Maybe he can give you some advice. I hope everything will turn up fine.