Ok so three days ago i got a tattoo that goes around my right breast and most of it sits up under it. Well just yesturday its started becoming red and sensitive and its really umcomfortable to wear clothing because it weighs down my breast and pushes it up against the tattoo. I have another tattoo but it didnt heal like this on so im concerned something maybe wrong or it could just be because of where i got it but im not sure. There is part of it that isnt right up under my breast and thats just fine but it is healing slower than the my other tattoos. It is also very soar and raising my arm hurts because of it. But the intire area where my breast covers the tattoo and all around that has turned red and hurts when i touch it. Is this because of where i got it or could it be something else??????

Hi there. I think that you don't need to be worried, if you were following all the tattoo aftercare advice. Generally, this place is really sensitive and your skin is thin there, so whatever you are wearing - your shirt, bra, etc, can cause a pain and it can harm the skin where you got this tattoo. Anyway, don't wear your bra and of course, wear those cozy shirts, that are not totally on your skin. You will have to do this for a couple of days until this goes away, which is totally normal. Of course, you can visit your doctor in order to see is there a reason to be worried about, but I don't think that there is. 

if you've been wearing a bra it could be because of the bra. if not it might be infected.

southernlady wrote:

you should visit the doctor...why you not?

thats why i hate tatoos. you should visit the doctor ......

twinkle1 wrote:

well because i dont have insurance and visits to the doctor are way to expensive without it. but its fine now. i was only having a reaction to the cream i was using to help it heal and because it sits right up under my boob it couldnt air out. but im good now