I really want to get a tattoo on my lower back, I was thinking a butterfly, but I am nervous that it won't look very good. I am a fairly large size girl (186cm, 90kg) and I know I have love handles. So I was wondering if this would affect the way a tattoo comes out. I want permanent tattoo, so…

If your size is likely to fluctuate a lot over your lifetime, this will affect your tattoo. It will stretch or retract with your skin, and both of these can pull it out of its original shape. Perhaps someone with more experienced with tattoos than I will be able to provide more information, I don’t have tattoo actually. Your best bet is probably to seek out a responsible tattoo artist for advice, personally, being a big fan of tattoos and therefore maybe a little biased, I don't see what all the hype is about. My best friend have lizard tattoo on her lower back and she put on some weight and it looks ok.

Usually your lower back does not put on as much weight as the rest of your body.I think this is a 'safe' place to put your tattoo, another would be your ankle or maybe even the back of your neck.I think its just about anywhere you don't see a stretch mark.I love tattoos and know a lot about them! Hope I helped

Hi and no it won't affect your size yif you like the style of tattoo that you choosed then I say go for it who cares what other people think I have 6 tattoos and I don't care what people think about them if they like them good if they don't I don't give a F*** I love the designs I have because they mean a lot to me and I am not going to change them for no one I am planning on getting more this year so good luck and have fun with your design