Hello. I'm forty year old male and I have developed one very serious skin disorder. It all began about two months ago when my wife spotted a couple of wart-like growths on my back.
She has imidiately worn me that it could be something serious, but I didn’t listen her and I continued acting like nothing happened.
After a week or two these formations on my back spread all over my back and my stomach.
So, I have contacted my dermatologist and after he did skin biopsy he determined that I suffer from terrible disease called Seborrheic Keratosis. He prescribed me some alpha hydroxy acids to use but still I would like to find out more about it.

Like you’ve already said- this is very serious skin disorder but it is quite common, hereditary and benign condition.
Clinical picture is the same you already described- small wart-like formations that appear mostly on a face and back of patient.
You see, because they are often dark-colored or sometimes black, some people become worried that they are a malignant melanoma.
But like I said- it is completely non-malignant.
These formations may be single, but are usually multiple growths.
They can be removed by surgery or by cryotherapy- freezing but no doctor will recommend you some of these radical options unless the growths become irritated or present cosmetically displeasing.