Ummm i have this pimple going on underneath my eye and it is kind of brown / black and it hurts wwhen i touch it like a pimple would be and its theee size of pretty big pimple

Hi there! Sometimes I get these little pimples under my eyes, they are not zits, just very small pimples that are very tough. But these are white, yours is black and it hurts. Be very careful around your eye area. And the mole shouldn't hurt. Maybe it's a blackhead. Blackheads occur when pores, the minute openings in the skin's surface, become occluded with a combination of dirt, oil and dead skin cells. Blackheads are noninflammatory (meaning they don't have the infection and redness that accompanies a pimple) and are usually concentrated in the oily T-zone area, especially on and around the nose...but not under the eye and they are not pretty big as yours is. Maybe you should talk to the dermatologist to see what it could be...