Last month I had a big dental operation one of my toots became inflammated and inflammation spread from toot to maxillary sinus.
It was a very complicated operation and it lasted about one and a half hour.
I recovered very well from it and now, a month after surgery, I had no problems with toot or sinus again.
But, one problem is solved but another takes it place.
Since my operation, I’m feeling pain in the jaw joint and surrounding tissues, including the ear.
I have never felt anything similar to this.
I’m having problems with the normal movements of speech, facial expression, eating, chewing and swallowing.
What should I do? Should I contact my GP?

Well, I can tell you that I had similar problems few months ago but they started to shown after my car accident and the insertion of breathing tube prior to surgery in ER.
I had facial pain and limited opening of the mouth. My doctor explained to me that there are two kinds of treatment. First is reversible (which I chose) which do not invade the tissues of the face, jaw, or joint. The basic thing is that they put in your mouth a stabilization splint which stays there for a while and then they remove it. Second type is irreversible treatment. This treatment includes occlusal adjustment and grinding down teeth to bring the bite into balance. It is more invasive method and it should be avoided when possible. Whatever you choose-keep in mind that efficacy is only one aspect of a given treatment.