so when im showering sometimes with hot water my feet start to itch and burn and the more i stay standing it itches to much to stand. sometimes i try to put cold water and it helps but not much. When i get out of the shower its red and goes away in about 5 minutes. Most of the time it doesnt happen but it gets annoying and was wondering if anyone knew how to fix it?

I get this too on the tops of my feet, in fact it is going away right now. The only things I can say are it is two inches behind my big toe on top and covers half of my foot, it is red, and burns like a sunburn for 5-10 minutes then goes away thanks for the help.

its because your applying warm foot to cold tile after u get out of the shower and causing a reaction of itching so i reccommend getting some kind of bath mat or rug while hopping out because ive had the same kind

of problem and thats what has helped