Hi all

Am hoping someone can help me out with this one.. After giving birth of my dd whom is now 3 and 4wks old, I experienced itchiness all over my body, strange thing is that, I never had itchy skin during my pregnancy and now I do.. I started a couple of weeks I was discharged from hospital... And I have been itching ever since and now my body looks awful with itching scars..

Does anyone know of any remedies to get rid of the itch and umm the scars?? Am currently using the Bio-Oil stuff but not seeing any results just yet..

Any help or advise will be greatly appreciated.. Look forward to your response..

I think that this might be a double post so forgive me if I've already answered this but can you let me know what bio oil is? I haven't heard anything about it and it would help me to know what it is. Thanks!