Hi, I had acne when I was in puberty, and I think it lasted for three or four years. Now my face is full of dark spots and scars , and I don’t know how to remove them. Any suggestions?

I know exactly what you’re talking about. I have dark spots and scares all over my face, and I’m only 22. If I look like this right now, how will I look in twenty years? I heard about scars treatments, but they’re very expensive. Some are even up to $3000. I decided to try some natural products, and if they don’t remove my dark spots and scars, I will see a doctor. My friend recommended me Nourish – natural lighteners fade cream. It replaces darkened skin cells with healthy skin cells. It has natural ingredients like raspberry oil, aloe butter, shea butter, ivy hedera extract and tea tree oil. I really hope it will help me remove all dark spots and scares, but if it doesn’t, I will ask my doctor to prescribe me tretinoin. I heard it helps with remodeling process of the skin and heals all post-inflammatory changes.