Hi, I have recently noticed an itchy spot on the lower part of my vaginal area kindof near the opening. When ever I scratch the area a lump appears and the more I scratch the larger it gets. By the next morning the lump has gone down and is nearly unnoticeable, but the spot is still itchy and if sratched again the spot raises.

This has been going on for just about 3 weeks. I first noticed it about 3-4 days after I had been sexually active with my partner. We have been together for almost 4 years now and have a child together and I have been tested for STI's and stuff and never been diagnosed with anything. I am wondering now though what else this could be and how long I should wait before seeing a doctor.

I have something similar. What did your doctor say?

i have that problem right now and don't know what do to all thought sometimes its lieka numbing pain down there as well did either of u 2 figure out what the cause was