I have this burning, itchy, raised rash that started on my forehead and went down one side of face, down chin and neck. It doesn't have puss or liquid stuff but the itchiness is driving me crazy. The doctor gave me some anitobotics and prednisone which the rash went away when that was done but I colored my hair and it came back. I took the prednisone again and it dried out my skin so it was really scaley but it is now going down my neck and again it is starting on my forehead. The itching is driving me crazy. Even when it was going away and the dry scaliness was on my forehead, my forehead was still really red, looked like a piece of sunburned leather! This has been going on now for 2 months. Any ideas?? Can't get in to see the dermatologist for 3 more months!!

i have this exact same problem. it is driving me crazy and i can no longer deal with it ! ive had it for also 2 months and was hoping it would go but now it is becoming worse. Please someone any suggestions of what to use !