I've never really had an issue with acne. I have dry skin on my face though. I also have very sensitive skin. I do not use soap to wash my face, only water (anything else and my face appears and feels sunburned for several hours afterwards). I do use a moisturizer targeted for sensitive skin everybday, and for make up, I use Aveda products (which are supposed to be natural and not harsh on sensitive skin). For the past couple of years I've been getting these small, very itchy bumps on my face and neck. Mostly on my cheeks and jawline. They are very, very difficult not to scratch but once I scratch them they become redder and more raised. Does anyone have any idea what these are? Or more importantly what I can do to prevent them? Thank you.

Yes!!! I have this same problem . I have used everything I can think of. I went to my family Dr who thought it might be my BP meds so he changed me , 2 weeks on that BP med and still have it , I stopped taking BP med for 2 weeks , still didn't do any good. I have tried to find out anything that I can find on line related to the symptions you just decribed  . You are the first person that I have found that had the same symtions . I'm 62 years old and I started haveing this about 1 year ago . it gets better at times , but is always there  . I thouhgt it might be bed bugs at first or mite's , but it is only only face ,jaw line and hair most of the time . sometimes on my chest , but  no place else. Oh but how it itches on my chin the most.

Thanks for responding! I saw my doc too. They suggested perhaps it was something called hyperkeratinosis. They prescribed urea cream and told me to stop using my normal moisturizer. I actually have noticed some improvement. It's not 100% better but it is better. Maybe that's all there was to it? I'd say that with certainty if I wasn't still getting at least a few of those itchy bumps.

Thanks , I really hate to go to a dermertolgest and have all those test , just for them to come back and tell me I'm allergic to dust mite's, pet dander , and such . IS the urea cream a over counter cream or do you need a prescription ? I'm glad to find that somebody has the same problem as me.

To all of you, I am 11 going on 12 and had the same problem... I went to my grandma and she put a remedy on it but before I tell you about that have u washed your face recently? Well, stop cuz my bumps started after u washed my face... Clean every once in a while with face cleanser! What happens is we probably all have sensitive skin so when you apply these soaps to your skin it messes with us. So from now on use dove BARS(of soap) it helps. The cold remedy is called oregano oil... #CVS