i was wondering if ne1 could tell me why i feel nothing.

i dont remeber my childhood much, but what i do remeber was good. ive been feeling like this for ages. i feel souless. when bad things happen to me i can not cry, i dont feel sadness, its like i dont care about anything. my anty died and i didnt feel nething. i dont feel anything when my girlfriend is upset with me. i no longer speak to my parents ( for a year) but it hasn't effected my emtions at all. its like im not connected to my emotions. i dont care about people, i dont feel nething when i hear my friends have bad news.

its making me a carless person and i dont wanna be, does ne1 know if this is some sort of depersion? can ne1 help?

Hi there, it sounds to me like you may have suffered some sort of trauma at some point which has made your emotions fail to register. I would say that it's depression or something else along those lines. Do you think you could see a therapist about this? I think it might be a good idea. Have you considered that?

i can relate. people block things out of their past that are traumatic. i dont remember hardly anything from when i was a child and im 21. i hardly remember anything before high school. but what i do remember are happy things. i read adult children of alcoholics, and i relly started remembering things thati had totally forgot about. idk it really made me think. im assuming thast if you dont remember much your parents ma have abused drugs or alcohol or had psychotic problems of their own...

i too felt that numbness but i got put on prozac i told my psychiatrist that everything was so blah, nothing was good or exciting or fun. it was just blah. so i suggest you see a specialist