Hi. I just had an ultrasound. I am 5 months pregnant. You can see it all, really. The baby looks great. I just can`t wait to hold my child with my own hands. I am still not sure should I ask is it a boy or a girl. Maybe it`s better to keep it as a surprise?

Hi. I`ve just had an ultrasound. I am having a baby boy. I saw his little fingers and you can see his whole face. I am 7 months pregnant and really worried. This is my first pregnancy and I want everything to be in perfect order. What if something goes wrong? I was reading about safety of ultrasounds. I heard before ultrasounds may harm your unborn baby. Turns out ultrasounds are not harmful. At least if you don`t have it more than you should.

First let me say congratulations!This is a very exciting time in your life, and believe me no matter how many children you have it will never be like your first pregnancy.So enjoy it while it lasts!One day all you will have are those pictures and the memory. :-D