I am 39 year old and am 3 months pregnant and am pretty much concerned over my pregnancy for I was yesterday on my regular check control and no cardiac activities of my baby is spotted with ultrasound. I am scared now for this is my first pregnancy and I would like to carry on with it but now this ultrasound result hit me though my doc said I shouldn't be worried he just told me to go home get rest and just to avoid any hard activity. Is it possible it is nothing serious despite the fact that no cardiac activities have been spotted with ultrasound?

Hi! I know those are terrible news for you for I know how you must be feeling and it usually is so with the mature woman getting pregnant I was also having about 40 when I got pregnant and when I was 4 month pregnant my ultrasound hasn't spotted no cardiac activities at that moment but the next control was totally ok. So if you want your result to be ok further on than you should have your regular controls on blood pressure and if you have high blood pressure which is the possible cause of no cardiac activities of the baby, than you should be regularly taking prescribed drugs, avoid salted food and meals, don’t smoke, eat lot of fruit, vegetables and whole grains and also if needed take prenatal vitamins and iron. And have a lot of rest that is what I was doing through entire my pregnancy and I manage to carry on with it despite this ultrasound result with no spotted hearth activity.