IAM STILL A VIRGIN I WANNA HOW TO CUM.. AND ALSO WHAT TO DO WITH OUT POPPING CHERRY..???

Dear disneyprettygirl

You can orgasm, without gushing or squirting, with breast and clitoral & inter labial stimulation.

The technique for learning to squirt might cause you to rupture your hymen

Leave something more to be discovered with your husband when you get married! It will enhance your marriage experience then.

Hey 20 YRS old here...my boyfriend wants to give me oral sex but im afraid if theres a way he can rupture my hymen of course with his tongue? Id like to remain a virgin thats for sure but were both into being sexually involved any other way.

Dear Hott

It's good you want to remain a virgin, but bear in mind that the more sexually involved you become together, the more 'the urge to merge' is likely to increase. You must both make a covenant of virginity preservation to lessen the likelihood of that happening to your grief.

Oral sex can rupture the hymen if his tongue penetrates your vagina, and especially if your hymen is not particularly robust. Also, while he down there, there is also the risk of finger involvement. Make sure he stays around your clitoris if you do pursue that activity. The size of your clitoris will be a factor of how he does it. But make sure you want to do it first. You say that he wants to do it. Is that him making the suggestion, or you asking and him being willing?

Take care