Hi, I was thinking of going on a diet to lose few extra pounds. Actually, I was thinking about losing ten pounds. I have a friend who used Kashi GoLean products and she says they helped her a lot. She really did lose a lot of weight, but I am not sure that it is all thanks to the Kashi GoLean. I personally am not a fan of these diet supplements, but I would also like to lose those pounds fast. Could Kashi GoLean help me with my plan?

Hi, Kashi GoLean products are made out of whole grain and this is an excellent thing, since whole grains are much healthier that regular grains. Also, their cereals are rich in fiber which is great for your digestion, and low in fat. Since you are not a fan of diet supplements you can have the Kashi GoLean cereals instead of your regular ones for breakfast. However, you cannot relay solely on these products if you want to lose weight. They will certainly help, but are not enough. What is more important is that you start some kind of sport activity. Working out is essential for burning fat. So I am sure that if you combine Kashi GoLean products with exercises and a well balanced diet, you will get the desired results.