Hello guys,

anyone here with blood type O positive? How to lose weight with blood type O positive diet plan? Is that even possible? Do you have any great and delicious recipe for me?

I know that this diet plan is somehow specific, but I am not sure exactly how. If you have any advice or tip for me, let me know.

Is it really that healthy to lose weight with blood type O positive diet plan? What is the best workout program for my blood type? Do I need to do cardio or not?

Share your experience here with me.

Thanks!

I really don’t know why the blood type diet is so popular. There are any proofs that confirm that this diet is actually healthy. Of course people do lose weight because they need to count calories and change eating regime. But I think that is basically it. Maybe I am wrong. Three years ago I was following this diet. I have lost 14 kilograms, but I was constantly weak. When I quit this eating plan, I felt much better. Of course I got my pounds back very soon. I don’t like it. There are so many counting calorie diets that are much better and healthier.

Good luck!

Hello there,

It is simple to start but it is also very hard to continue. I know. You can try it as well, but you need to know are you healthy, do you have any health troubles, etc. This is very rigorous diet, remember that. You should follow the menu for your blood type.

Here is example for one day for your blood type.

Breakfast – 1 pear, 1 apple, 1 banana,

Lunch – Tuna with salad, spinach, lettuce and olive oil,

Dinner – Very small grilled steak with red pepper, onion and potato,

Desert – 2-3 plums.

I think you are going to stay hungry.

Good luck!

Regularly eat a variety of fruits, whole grains, vegetables, low-fat or nonfat dairy products, and lean proteins such as poultry, beans, seafood, nuts and seeds. These diet can help you lose weight and avoid the risk of certain illnesses, regardless of your blood type.