Hello, I have flexible arches where when I'm sitting it looks like I have one but when I stand it's completely gone. I have tried so many different running shoes for flat footed people but I can only seem to find that the asic kayano 17 did the best. I have also splurged and bought a pair of brooks and Sucony pro grid something or another. I really want to know what other flat footers use to help correct their arch. My left knee hurts really bad. A year ago I strained my patella tendon and ever since I have had sharp pains in the outside of my left knee. Been to the pt, had an X-ray and a mri but the doctors say "there isn't anything wrong." My knee grinds and pops constantly but I have been working through the pain. I just really want to know how others fix there flat foot problem in a good pair of running shoes. I have also had custom insoles made but they are rock hard and I can barely wear them while running. It's like they bruise the bottom of my little feetsies.

hello, there isnt much choice but there are few, these are 10 most popular ones Brooks Adrenaline GTS 14, Saucony Guide 7, Asics GEL-Kayano, Mizuno Wave Inspire, Karhu Steady3 Fulcrum, Nike Lunar Glide 6, New Balance 860v4, ASICS GT-2000 2, Saucony Omni 13, Brooks Beast ‘12, most people recommend brooks beast, but best for me are nike lunars, check some of them and see for yourself. Hope this helped