Hi, folks. My friend has been diagnosed with legionella and now she is under treatment. However, it seems that during this process, she developed kidney insufficiency. I think that she is in serious condition, but I would like to hear what you think about this. Thank you for replying to my post.

Hi to you too. I would agree with you. Your friend is in serious condition. This is not something rare. I think that 15% of all cases with legionnaire disease have kidney insufficiency. I don’t know why they are associated. In any case, it is important to treat it. I guess your friend has been hospitalized. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hello, there. I agree that your friend’s situation is pretty complicated. Legionnaire disease can be regarded as multisystem disease. It can affect different organs, including kidneys. If this insufficiency is acute, then maybe something can be done here. You must be optimistic. Talk to your friend’s doctor for more details. I hope everything will be all right. Good luck with all! Bye!