I don't usually believe in coincidence but this has happed 3 times now and I still find it hard to accept a cause/effect relationship.  Three times over the last 4 years I have started drinking Elations because it is supposed to be good for my joints.  The first time was in 2007 and about 1 to 2 weeks later my knee(s) started hurting me.  I thought... surely not... but I stopped drinking it and after a few days/weeks the pain went away.  I forgot about it and again thought I would start drinking elations around 2009 and the same thing happened.  Again I thought "surely not" but it felt really sharp as if it was some kind of spur.  I don't really know what a "spur" is but is sounded right.  Again, I stopped drinking Elations after about 2 weeks.  Last month I again bought Elations and drank all 6 then I bought the generic kind and drank 6 and when I opened the 3rd pack a sharp pain started in my right knee.  I threw out the remainder of the bottles.   Is this even possible?

I don't see why would any ingredient of this drink cause these symptoms, but if this is happening, than obviously - there is relationship and why would you "test" it again and again. You don't have to drink it and if there is some problem with your joints that requires you taking supplements, than it probably would be the best if you consulted with your family doctor about what exactly is going on. How old are you? maybe you are reacting to the amount of calcium or something from the drink.