For a long time now, every so often something will block one of my nasal passages. I have no idea what it is, but I can touch it with my finger and it feels soft and fleshy and I can push it back up and poke it with no pain or feeling whatsoever. It can be in either the left or the right (though I think it's usually left) but I've never noticed it in both at once.

Usually I notice it when my allergies are flaring up or I'm congested but sometimes it's there for seemingly no reason at all.

What is this thing??

They are nasal polyps. If they block your nasal passages, they will have to be surgically removed.

Nasal polyps?
Thank you for the information. I think it's time I see a doctor about it.

I am only posting here to provide support for what hoseclamps has already posted. It sounds like he is correct in his diagnosis, and these will not go away until you see a doctor about it, which I see that you are going to do. I am glad you will, because this situation could get worse.

Please let us know how things turn out!

LOL he never said anything. So much for "please keep us updated" HUH YOU LITTLE COCKSUCKER