i m so depressed cuz i got dark brown labia minora , left one in larger n more darker(dark brown ) both r hanging out, y is that so? is it due to masturbation?

No it is not from masturbation.

Besides, most guys find it sexy. I love them.

No it is not from masturbation.

Besides, most guys find it sexy. I love them dark and long and I know many other men do too.

Kevin

I have this same exact problem and question. It's gross and and i don't know what it's caused from. It makes me self conscious.

Large labia is not caused from masterbation. (sheesh) You have done nothing to cause this, in fact there is no cause, that's just how some women are. Don't pay attention to those girls in the rag mags, don't forget, these pictures are air brushed and touched up for appearance. I go to strip clubs with my husband and you can see the chicks labia hanging out of their G strings, some are big, some aren't.
If you are that bothered by it, you can look into a reduction.
Many guys like it and for many it's a big turn on.

Agreed I know for me it is a huge turn-on, I really don't like girls with "plain" labia. And oral on a girl with big labia is the BEST! So don't feel bad I know I'm not the only guy that likes it ;-)